![]() |
| monas, Jakarta |
Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world, and is the State with the longest coastline, ranked four in the world, so it was clear that Indonesia has many beautiful beaches for your travel.
Not only beaches, Indonesia also has many beautiful mountain, Indonesia has the largest and highest Temple in the world and also the most beautiful places of course will be very beautiful experience if you visit here.
people of Indonesia use bahasa as their language, and only a few people in major cities such as Jakarta, Bandung and Yogyakarta who understands english language, the rest you have to add body language to help your communication with the people of Indonesia.
Someone say that's lifetime is not enough to enjoy all of beauty of Indonesia, yeah I couldnt agree more.
Here are a popular places I recommend to you to visit or travel in Indonesia, I guarantee you will not regret going to this place:
Gunung Padang, The lost Pyramid

0 Response to "Travel To Indonesia"
Posting Komentar